An innovative waterproofing solution for pipe and cable penetrations, suitable against ground moisture and pressurized water
- Ideal for sealing cable and pipe penetrations
- Resistant to pressurized water up to 4 bar
- Impermeable against water and vapor
- One component material with no mixing necessary
- Very easy application directly from the cartridge
- Permanently plastic compound material (does not dry out)
- Very good bonding to dry and damp substrates
Fields of application:
- All pipes, joints and cable penetrations that require a waterproofing solution against pressurized water
compatible with all substrates such as plastics, ceramics, masonry, concrete, wood, metal, glass, etc.
Sealant for pipe and cable penetrations, even in the case of pressurized water. KÖSTER KB-Flex 200 is a 1-component, permanently plastic material and can therefore be directly applied from the cartridge – even in the case of flowing water.